Description

This blog is going to help the average snowboarder find a mountain nearby him and give him the best possible review. For people its hard to find time to go ski or snowboarding, you don't want to waste that day on a crappy mountain. That is where my blog comes in, I want to make you sure you know what you are getting with the mountain you have chosen. With the information you receive after reading my blog you will be able to make a swift and fast decision on where you will be spending your day snowboarding. You'll be able to find out how many lifts there are, how many of those lifts go all the way to the top. I will inform you on the food court situation to parking and the game room. My blog will prepare you properly for any mountain, so when you go to a mountain for the first time it will feel like you've been going there for years. I hope you find the information from my blog as helpful as I intend it to be.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pico MT. Killington, VT

Pico Mountain is fantastic. First time I went to Pico was in high school, one of my friends has a ski on/ski off cabin, and it is an awesome time. The mountain offers 57 trails to choose from, ranging more toward intermediate to hard. However, Pico does have a good spot to learn with its own person rope tow because the ski lift can be quite challenging somethings. My personal favorite thing todo is ride the glades, and at this mountain you can choose from plenty of them. The lodge itself is nice they have a good pro shop and good choice for food, but most big mountains in Vermont will be the same. The lodge has good placement to watch riders come down though if you are interested in that. The couple times I've been here it has snowed, giving us some nice powder to play with. However it's always snowing at the peak of this mountain. The Resort has plenty of places to stay offering cottages right at the base of the mountain. Out of all the great things this mountain has to offer I would say my favorite must be the waffle shacks they have running up and down the mountain. You ride right up and they give you a hot waffle with or without chocolate, but of course you always get chocolate on it. It's  great experience and if you haven't been yet I suggest get there this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment