Description
This blog is going to help the average snowboarder find a mountain nearby him and give him the best possible review. For people its hard to find time to go ski or snowboarding, you don't want to waste that day on a crappy mountain. That is where my blog comes in, I want to make you sure you know what you are getting with the mountain you have chosen. With the information you receive after reading my blog you will be able to make a swift and fast decision on where you will be spending your day snowboarding. You'll be able to find out how many lifts there are, how many of those lifts go all the way to the top. I will inform you on the food court situation to parking and the game room. My blog will prepare you properly for any mountain, so when you go to a mountain for the first time it will feel like you've been going there for years. I hope you find the information from my blog as helpful as I intend it to be.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Gore MT. North Creek, New York
Gore Mountain Ski Resort is one of my personal favorites to snowboard at. It has 107 trails to choose from and I love it because it take more than 4 minutes to get down. You can actually get lost on this mountain, taking different trails on the way down it'll will take you a good amount of time to reach the bottom. The mountain has multiple places you can stop half way down to get a bite to eat or something to drink. Gore is equipped with 15 lifts to get you to the top as well as the gondola, which are always great. Gore is more of an advanced mountains with lots of glades and tough trails, I don't recommend learning here. The four lodges can be found scattered across the base of the mountain, the Base, Saddle, and Ski Bowl Lodges are where you can take a nice rest get a bite to eat and sit by the fire. If you are taking lessons, renting equipment, or dropping those kids at daycare then you'll be going to the Northwoods lodge. Gore is a great mountain and the couple times I've been there has been loads of fun, there is so much to cover I don't think I've discovered the whole mountain yet. So needless to say I can't wait to hit the slopes this winter at Gore MT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment