Description
This blog is going to help the average snowboarder find a mountain nearby him and give him the best possible review. For people its hard to find time to go ski or snowboarding, you don't want to waste that day on a crappy mountain. That is where my blog comes in, I want to make you sure you know what you are getting with the mountain you have chosen. With the information you receive after reading my blog you will be able to make a swift and fast decision on where you will be spending your day snowboarding. You'll be able to find out how many lifts there are, how many of those lifts go all the way to the top. I will inform you on the food court situation to parking and the game room. My blog will prepare you properly for any mountain, so when you go to a mountain for the first time it will feel like you've been going there for years. I hope you find the information from my blog as helpful as I intend it to be.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Mountain Creek Vernon Township, New Jersey
Mountain Creek is located in northern Jersey, I like it because it has four mountain peaks that you can go up to which is different. MT. Creek has a solid 44 trails and 8 lifts. The majority of the trails are intermediate, but is a great place to learn. The South and Bear peak are the toughest on the mountain I would avoid if you are still learning. The South peak is over 40 acres of terrain park, needless to say they have a very fun terrain park that runs the length of the entire mountain. There are plenty of places to stay when coming here, they have multiple hotels and lodges to stay at. Due to the different lodges the mountain has there aren't as good of spots to watch from the warmth. In all my experiences at this mountain it is always very crowded so I tend to stay away. They mountain itself is great with many different types of terrain you can go on from wide open trail to the park or the glades. This mountain is better for a planned stay and not a random day trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment